<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7648374843032965092?origin\x3dhttp://emo-hope-negativity.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, August 20, 2010

juan rants:

rain

got drenched by the rain today. quite exhilarating actually. wahaha.

nv bring umbrella, so ran from the train station to the office. i looked like some crazy person after i reach the building, so funny. lol. would be so much nicer if i wasn't running to work though... hehe.

Inception
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
The Last Airbender *in 3D*
Salt
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Frozen
The Expendables
The Girl Who Played with Fire






I'm a ghost of a girl that you looked right past
I'm a voice you didn't wanna hear
I'm a page in a book that you read too fast
But I'm still here

You never cared, never tried, never even asked
Maybe I didn't wanna stay
You shut your eyes, told your lies then you had your laugh
And that's okay

Cause you don't know me
You don't wanna know it's real
And I'm not sorry
For who I am, for what I feel
Cause you don't know me

I got more on my mind than I ever told
I got pain that you never felt
I got the scars
I can deal with it on my own
I've got stories that I'll never tell
But maybe it's just as well

Cause you don't know me
You don't wanna know it's real
And I'm not sorry
For who I am, for what I feel
You don't know me

I'm strong, I'm a mess
Altogether an emotional wreck
I can scream, I can beg you to see I'm alive
I'm awake, I'm unglued
I'm not gonna break down, now

You don't know me
You don't wanna know what's real
And I'm not sorry

Cause you don't know me
You don't wanna know it's real
And I'm not sorry
For who I am, for what I feel

Cause you don't know me
You don't wanna know it's real
I'm not sorry
For who I am, you don't understand
Just how I feel
You don't know me.


signing off...

Juan sighed @ 1:29 AM ...






Y MUSIC Y


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Y DISCLAIMER Y

Welcome to
emo-hope-negativity.blogspot.com

my own corner :]
my nonsensical and illogical rants.
a place for me to vent out my frustrations,
and everything else that i can never say in real life.

Haha, don't like what u read?
Just click the red X or here =D

bold,underlined,italics, strike

Y ME! Y

Juan;
Archer, Badminton Player, Jogger, Reader, Worker;
LOL.

Y WANTS Y

Hoyt 900CX Limbs
Pin System + 'M-Nocks'
ACE Side Stabs
Soma Saker I Size XS Finger Tab
Soma Top Stab w Damper & Weight
Portable HD
Adidas Soccer Shoes (Archery)
Asics Running Shoes
Bottle thanks gl!
Magnetic Bow Stand [Black, Sitting Type]
thanks fiz! :D
Adidas Cap thanks christine! :D
Hooded Jacket
Black Crumpler Hee-goer [laptop]
Havaianas Slippers
iPhone [32 GB]
Digital Sports Watch w Plastic Strap [running] thanks seoks, lz, jackling, kent, chew wai! :D
DSLR - Nikon D90
Black Crumpler Industry Disgrace [camera strap]
Black Crumpler Western Lawn
Black Havaianas Fit

Wallet [Cool, Compact]
Card Holder?
Watch (for work & to withstand drops & hard knocks)
Compact (Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5)
New Badminton Racket
Badminton Shoes
Hoody Jacket
Guitar
Rest
Plunger
Soma Quiver
and many many more...

refer to below. LOL.

*Note: Above items includes sj's specific specs and preferences. =P

To Learn:
- DSLR (to use)
- driving
- badminton
- bowling
- roller blading
- archery (again)
- swimming
- kayaking
- guitar
- frisbee
- muay thai
- ice skating

i want this
i want that
i want everything
Hahaa!

Y TAG BOARD Y


Y LINKS Y

'WangZi'
Chuanism
Claven
Fizz
Jian Hao
Tommy

Anime Fever


Y PREVIOUS Y


Y ARCHIVES Y


Y HITS Y

easy free polls
web counter

Y CREDITS Y

Designer:
Background:
Leave the credits alone, please :D